Races

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Out and About Day 11 and 12

As expected, nothing too new to report.  On Saturday I did test out the YMCA and went on the stationary bike for 15 minutes without resistance.  I did a few pushups, some planks, and some of the PT exercises I had done pre-op.  Everything felt pretty good, but I did notice my psoas quite a bit later on in the evening.

Today I woke up feeling great and we were able to enjoy the warmer weather and take the kids to the park.  I did my fair share of sitting and visiting with my mom who is now in town.


Despite feeling great, I do have pains in my lower back and butt.  I have no idea if it means something is wrong, is typical post surgery, or is the result of compensating.  I am at a point where I believe I could definitely do more, but understand that if I do too much, it will only cause problems.  This is difficult for me to swallow.  I will be glad to meet with my actual therapist, who knows me, and can help me through more of this.


2 comments: