Races

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Post-Race Pictures and Celebrating

I have many pictures hugging Mary, but only am including this one. We must have hugged for a long time since my family was able to take so many!












I needed to stretch almost immediately.





Macy was the first of my family to congratulate me. She doesn't mind my crazy hair.





Cappa Clan...never got everybody to look the right way!





My family...Dad creepily hiding in the back.






Daddy's little girl isn't so little anymore, especially when I'm one step higher! Gee I wonder where I get my height from?





Allison and Kristin and Me





Tony's Dad and Karen with me






After cleaning up, took me a little while to actually to move from the couch.





27th Mile party...never got a good shot of everyone with their eyes open!



I could go into great detail now about every person who was a part of my marathon experience and how thankful I am to have you as part of my life, but that would make me cry, once again. So I'm taking the easy way out and saying THANK YOU to EVERYONE who has been a part of my whole life, you've contributed to my experience and I am so grateful to have shared this with you. In some way, you have inspired me and I could not have done it without you. Whether it was a phone call, a text, an email, a comment on the blog, an actual run, food, or other, I appreciate you making this experience so special for me. THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. SO....the big question....will you run another marathon? After your last half you said "I will NEVER do this again" - which technically ya didn't. I'm just wondering when I can break out the "my little sister is faster than you" cheer. I held back on this race as to not jinx you :)
    BTW - so proud you crossed this off your bucket list and that we could be there to cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete